Wednesday 14 January 2015

SOME OF THE PICTURES DURING THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

























































































All suggestions and questions feel free to ask or leave a tip...




idea Done By me and I know that it is not a revolutionary new idea :)

concept Done By me same text here :)

Photoshop Done By me :)

C# programming Done By me and great Unity community with tips :)

java programming Done By me and great Unity community with tips :)

Now that I have performed dose of my bullshit TEXT ...
The best thing realy is that game will be  free AND WHY YOU ASK ? :
HONEST meaning ,leave something CREATIVE behind when you are gone...

AND MUSIC UHH ...

Background music PLAYING STILL not performed , so if someone wants With his MP3 help FREE GOOD I PUT THE  NAME OF THE AUTHOR  GOES TO THE CREDIT COLUMN IN GAME ....

AND FINALLY
If you have any tips and ideas freely PUT IN COMMENTS

And mesage 2 all haters gonna hate is   .i.

0 comments:

Post a Comment